Contributors

Followers

Track Little98miss :)

Track Bumble :)

Track Verrac :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

How to add some Chobot? :)

Hai Cho's! Today,I am gonna teach you how to add someone on Chobots.
First,click his/hers playercard.Then you will see the green + button,that button is called "add button".Click it and then click "ok".The Chobot you wanted to add will get a message (friend request) and if he/she wants to be your friend he/she will acsept and you will become his/hers friend.Now,many Chobots asked me different questions about adding.
Here are some of them.
"Sometimes,I press the add button but I get a message saying that his/hers friend list is full.How can friend list be full and how much friends can we have?"
Well,if you get taht message that means that Chobot can not add more friends and that that Chobot can not add you.Juniors can have 150 and less friends,citizens can have 400 and less,agents 450 and less, mods can have as many fiends as they want,their friend list is unlimited .

Here si another question
"If I become someones friend,what can I do?"

Well,by becoming someones friend you can send him/her a message,see if he/she is online send him/her a message while he/she is offline, pc her/him at any time you want (unless he/she is off).

Also,here is another question
"Where do I see if my friends are online or offline?"
Well,you can chevk all taht by clicking "friends" button.It is green and it is next to the typing bar.There,you can see all your online friends,all offline friends and in what team you are in and whit who are you in the team.

I hope I helped Cho's!:)
Byezz!

-little-

0 comments: