Contributors

Followers

Track Little98miss :)

Track Bumble :)

Track Verrac :)

Friday, April 16, 2010

How to Earn hand Items and Bugs!! :)

Heyy Bumble here!! :)

Todays post is about earning!! :)

Many people ask where I get my paint brush and today I am going to tell you.
I won my paint brush in an art competition on Jessie2000's blog, Little also won her brush in the same contest.
You can get a brush this way or, if you are always sending very nice art to the Chobots team they may reward you with a brush :)

To earn a camera you must win a video competition.
To earn the feather your blog must be awarded blog of teh week or be recognised as a very nice blog.
To win a comic you must win a comic contest or sometimes comics are awarded to Chobots that send in really nice comics :)

Other items like the red rosette, v-flag, medals etc. are awardded through contests.


People always ask me the best way to earn bugs and I think its Cow Mission or Chopix (Nichos Kingdom for citizens) All the games around Chobots ean you bugs so when ever your short of bugs there are many ways to earn some.

There is also coin exchange where you pay real money to get bugs.

I raelly hope this helped (:

Bumble xo

0 comments: